Evidence of the conspiracy, which involved five gunmen hired by members of an illegal mercantile cartel attempting to corner the market on Cuban sugar, had been confirmed by the FBI today. But despite the acclaim pouring in from all corners of the world for having solved one of the greatest mysteries of the 20th century, the former football great tearfully told Wallace that he was hoping for satisfaction on a much more personal scale. “JFK may be able to rest easy now, but I never can,” the Juice said. “Not while Nicole’s killer still roams free. Not to mention that poor white Jewish boy that was with her.”
Simpson was adding that there was little likelihood that the two murders were related, and that he would continue the search for his ex-wife’s killer, when my cell rang.
“Are you watching this?” Rings asked.
“I guess you really can get a lot done spending all day on the golf course,” I said.
“Not that,” she said. “I was talking about Real World Order.”
“I’m taping it,” I said.
“I can’t believe what Eric just said to Jane,” she said. “He had to know how she feels about tax cuts.”
“Well,” I said, “she did play kind of rough on abortion and free trade last week.”
“Maybe,” she admitted, “but that still doesn’t give him any excuse to make her cry like that.”
“My money’s still on Stan to go all the way,” I said. “But that isn’t what you were calling about, is it?”
To be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment